The Kings Maiesties letter to the Lords Grace of Canterbury, touching preaching, and preachers..
- [London : publisher not identified 1622]
- Early English books online
1 online resource (6 pages)
- Church of England -- Clergy -- Early works to 1800.
Abbot, George, 1562-1633.
Church of England. Diocese of Canterbury.
Church of England. Diocese of Norwich.
Church and state -- England.
- Place of Publication:
- Great Britain England London.
- Caption title.
Caption title on pages 4: The Lord Archbishop of Canterburie his letters to the Bishop of the Diocesse of Norwich.
Dated at end of pages 6: From Croidon, Sept. 4. 1622.
Imperfect: print show-through, torn, stained, and tightly bound with some loss of text; all before pages 1 wanting.
Reproduction of original in: Durham University Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English Books, 1475-1640 ; 2432:56) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition), 14379.5
- Abbot, George, 1562-1633.
- Lord Archbishop of Canterbury his letters to the bishop of Norwich.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|