A song / set by Mr. Elford. Tho: Cross sculp.
- Standardized Title:
- To Chloris all soft charms agree
- [London : publisher not identified, circa 1704]
- Early English books online
- Musical score
1 online resource (1 score ( leaves))
- Songs with continuo.
- For voice and continuo; with a version for the flute.
First line: To Chloris all soft charms agree.
In: A collection of songs by severall masters / [collected by] Francis Norton.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English Books; tract supplement ; A8:2) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Early English Books tract supplement interim guide K.7.I.2
- Cross, Thomas, active 1632-1682.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|