The Pater noster, the Crede, and the commau[n]dementes of God in Englyshe, : with many other Godly lesso[n]s, ryght necessary for youthe and all other to lerne and know: accordynge to the commau[n]dement and iniunctions gyuen by thauctoryte of the kynges hyghnes through this his realme..
- Other Title:
- Pater noster. the Crede. and the commaundementes of God in Englyshe
- Imprynted at London : In fletestrete, at the sygne of ye sonne, by me Iohan Byddell., Anno d[omi]ni. 1537.
- Early English books online
1 online resource ( pages)
- Church of England -- Catechisms -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- Imprint from colophon.
C2 recto line 6: "all."
Reproduction of original in: Yale University Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English Books, 1475-1640 ; 2446:4) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, and Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd edition), 16820.3
English short title catalogue, S94030
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|