Foure sermons, preached and publikely taught / by Richard Leake, preacher of the word of God at killington, within the baronrie of Kendall, and countie of Westmerland: immediatly after the great visitation of the pestilence in the foresayd countie..
- At London, : Imprinted by Felix Kingston, for Thomas Man, and Humfrey Lownes., 1599..
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 116 pages)
- Sermons, English -- 16th century -- Early works to 1800.
Bible. N.T.. John V, 14. -- Sermons -- Early works to 1800.
- Errors in paging.
Headpieces, initials, printed marginalia.
Signatures: A-H⁸ I⁴.
Imperfect: pages cropped with slight loss of printing.
Reproduction of original in: Folger Shakespeare Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 2294:3) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 15342.5
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|