By the King. A proclamation for preuenting the decayes of churches and chappels for the time to come..
- Other Title:
- Proclamation for preuenting the decayes of churches and chappels for the time to come
- Imprinted at London : by Robert Barker and Iohn Bill, Printers to the Kings most Excellent Maiestie., M. DC. XXIX. 
- Early English books online
1 online resource ( sheets) : coat of arms
- Church buildings -- England -- Conservation and restoration -- Early works to 1800.
Chapels -- England -- Conservation and restoration -- Early works to 1800.
- Broadsides -- England -- 17th century.
- Caption title.
Coat of arms of King Charles I appears above title.
At end of text: "Giuen at his Maiesties honour of Hampton Court, the eleuenth day of October, in the fift yeere of His Reigne, of Great Britaine, France, and Ireland."
Requiring local maintenance; reserving briefs for collections to extraordinary losses by fire or storm. Cf. STC (2nd edition).
This edition has "finde ... a-" at end of first line of second sheet. Cf. STC (2nd edition).
Reproduction of original in: Folger Shakespeare Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 2292:9) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 8934.5
- Charles I, King of England, 1600-1649.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|