The seamans kalender, or An ephemerides of the sunne, moon, and certaine of the most notable fixed starres..
- Other Title:
- Ephemerides of the sunne, moon, and certaine of the most notable fixed starres
- The third edition: newly corrected and enlarged, with an a bridged [sic] table of signes, and some propositions thereupon, concerning arethmeticall nauigation..
- London : Printed by Ed. Allde, for Iohn Tappe, and are to be solde at his shop on Tower-Hill nere the Bul-warke Gate., 1608..
- Early English books online
1 online resource ( pages) : illustrations
- Ephemerides -- Early works to 1800.
Navigation -- Early works to 1800.
- Attributed to John Tapp--STC (2nd edition).
Signatures: A-M⁸ (last 3 leaves blank?) .
With woodcut title vignette of ship under full sail; head- and tail-pieces, initials; black letter.
Imperfect: print faded and with show-through, edges cropped or worn.
Reproduction of original in: British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 2256:17) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 23679.5.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|