A Letter to a friend, upon the dissolving of the late Parliament, and the calling of a new one. : Together with a list of those that were against making the Prince and Princess of Orange, King and Queen.
- London: : [publisher not identified], printed in the year 1690.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Great Britain -- History -- William and Mary, 1689-1702 -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1689-1702 -- Early works to 1800.
Mary II, Queen of England, 1662-1694 -- Early works to 1800.
William III, King of England, 1650-1702 -- Early works to 1800.
- Attributed to Gregorio Leti by Wing.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books; Tract supplement ; D2:1) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) L1331A
- Leti, Gregorio, 1630-1701.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|