The case of Henry Powle Esq., concerning his being elected burgess of New-Windor.
- [London : publisher not identified, 1689]
- Early English books online
1 online resource (1 sheet (  pages))
- Powle, Henry, 1630-1692 -- Trials, litigation, etc.
Elections -- England -- Windsor (Windsor and Maidenhead) -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- Great Britain England London.
- Caption title.
Date of publication suggested by Wing (2nd edition, 1994).
Reproduction of original in: Marsh's Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 3043:13) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition, 1994), C918
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|