Articles to be ministred, enqvired of, and answered: : in the first visitation of the Right Reverend father in God, Robert by Gods divine providence, Lord Bishop of Bristol.
- Other Title:
- Articles to be ministred, enquired of, and answered
- London, : Printed by George Miller., 1637.
- Early English books online
1 online resource ( pages)
- Church of England. Diocese of Bristol -- Early works to 1800.
Church of England -- Pastoral letters and charges -- Early works to 1800.
Visitations, Ecclesiastical -- Early works to 1800.
- Printers' devices (Printing) -- England -- London -- 1637.
- Place of Publication:
- Great Britain England London.
- Printer's device on t.p. (McK. 192); headpieces; initials; printed marginalia.
Imperfect: tightly bound with some loss of text.
Reproduction of original in: Marsh's Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 2410:21) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition), 10145
- Miller, George, -1646, printer.
Skinner, Robert, 1591-1670.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|