The case of most of the cheesemongers, who petition for an act of Parliament for the redresse of abuses in weighing and packing butter; : and appointing Captain Robert Manly to be the officer for weighing and marking of butter casks; according to his Majesties gracious intentions, for regulating former abuses.
- [London : publisher not identified, between 1660 and 1700?]
- Early English books online
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Food law and legislation -- England -- Early works to 1800.
Weights and measures -- Law and legislation -- England -- Early works to 1800.
Manly, Robert. attributed name.
Butter -- England -- Early works to 1800.
Cheese -- England -- Early works to 1800.
- Broadsides -- England -- 17th century.
- Place of Publication:
- Great Britain England London.
- Place of publication suggested by Wing (2nd edition, 1994).
Date range of publication suggested by ESTC.
Reproduction of original in: Worcester College (University of Oxford). Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 3032:28) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition, 1994), C962A
- England and Wales. Parliament.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|