Here begynneth the recule of prety co[n]ceytes, &c. many propre knackes, taken out of Laten, ytalyen Frenche, Duche, and Englysshe, to repast the myndes of them that loue newe fangles..
- Imprynted at London : In Pauls Churcheyarde at the sygne of the ..., [1545?]
- Early English books online
1 online resource ( pages)
- Aphorisms and apothegms -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- Imprint from colophon.
Date of publication suggested by ESTC.
Not in Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, and Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd edition). Cf. ESTC.
Reproduction of original in: Middle Temple Library (London, England).
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English Books, 1475-1640 ; 2440:8) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- English short title catalogue, S479133
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|