A speech made before the King's most Excellent Majesty Charles the Second, on the shore where he landed at Dover. / By Mr. John Reading B.D. who presented his Majesty with a Bible, the gift of the inhabitants there, May 25th. 1660.
- [London : publisher not identified], printed in the year 1660.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1660-1685 : Charles II) -- Poetry -- Early works to 1800.
Dover (England) -- History -- Early works to 1800.
- Broadsides -- England -- 17th century.
- Place of publication suggested by Wing.
Reproduction of original in the Bodleian Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books; 1641-1700 ; 2897:2) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition), R453
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|