Ireland. By the Lord Deputy and Council. : A declaration, that all Irish Papists remaining within Dublin and two miles of the line about the same, after the 20 of June next, are to remove thence, and the cabbins to be pull'd down.
- Other Title:
- Declaration, that all Irish Papists remaining within Dublin and two miles of the line about the same, after the 20 of June next, are to remove thence, and the cabbins to be pull'd down
- Dublin : Printed by William Bladen, 1655.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Ireland -- History -- 1649-1660 -- Early works to 1800.
Ireland -- Politics and government -- 17th century -- Early works to 1800.
Catholics -- Ireland -- Legal status, laws, etc. -- Early works to 1800.
- Broadsides -- Ireland -- 17th century.
- Royal coat of arms at top.
Reproduction of original in: British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2979:22) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) I390
- Fleetwood, Charles, -1692.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|