His Highness declaration inviting the people of England and Wales to a day of humiliation for the distressed Protestants in Savoy : and the instructions of His Highness : as also, the order of the Lord Deputy and Council, for keeping a day of humiliation and collection for their relief.
- Dublin : Printed by William Bladen, 1655.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (10,  pages)
- Fasts and feasts -- England -- Early works to 1800.
Public worship -- England -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- History -- Commonwealth and Protectorate, 1649-1660 -- Sources.
- Initials, head-pieces, coat of arms.
"Ordered by the Lord Deputy and Council, that this declaration ... be forthwith printed and published. Tho. Herbert, Clerk of the Council."
Reproduction of original in: British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2967:1) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition), C7077A
- England and Wales. Council of State.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|