A prospect of the Romish religion and ceremonies : in their canonization, invocation, patronage, and particular offices of saints; images, festivals, altars, vows, temples, gifts, sacrifices, purgatory; prayers, oblations, and sacrifices for the dead; consecration of bells, single life of priests, lights in churches, worshipping towards the East, holy water, Agnus Dei's, sacred reliques, exorcisms, observations of holy-dayes, mass ceremonies, processions, funeral ceremonies. With some other doctrines & ceremonies, plots, conspiracies, &c.
- London : Printed for Robert Clavel at the Peacock in St. Paul's Church-yard, 1679.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 303 pages)
- Catholic Church -- Controversial literature -- Early works to 1800.
- Epistle dedicatory signed: "Joshua Stopford."
Reproduction of original in: University of Toronto. Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2925:12a) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) S5744B
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|