The history of the campagne in Flanders, for the year 1696 / by Edward D'auvergne, M.A. rector of St. Brelade in the Isle of Jersey, and chaplain to His Majesty's regiment of Scots Guards.
- Other Title:
- Repartition of winter quarters
- London : Printed for Matth. Wotton, at the Three Daggers, and John Newton, at the Three Pigeons, in Fleet-Street, 1696.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 102,  pages)
- Namur (Belgium) -- History -- Siege, 1692 -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- History -- William and Mary, 1689-1702 -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- Great Britain England London.
- At foot of title page: Where are to be sold the histories for the years 1692, 1693, 1694, and 1695. By the same author.
Caption title on last leaf: Repartition of winter quarters.
Advertisements on last leaf verso.
Title within double line border, initials.
Reproduction of original in: British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 3047:2) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition, 1994), D296
- Wotton, Matthew, -approximately 1729, bookseller.
Newton, John, active 1688-1698, bookseller.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|