By the King. : A proclamation for the prevention of frauds and abuses in the payment of excise for beer and ale.
- Other Title:
- Proclamation for the prevention of frauds and abuses in the payment of excise for beer and ale
- Oxford : Printed by Leonard Lichfield printer to the University for John Bill and Christopher Barker printers to the Kings Most Excellent Majesty, anno Dom. 1665.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages)) : coat of arms.
- Beer -- Taxation -- England -- Early works to 1800.
Brewing industry -- England -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- History -- Charles II, 1660-1685 -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1660-1688 -- Early works to 1800.
- Broadsides -- England -- 17th century.
- Royal arms at head.
"Given at our court at Oxford the 25th day of November, in the seventeenth year of our reign."
Imperfect: broadside cropped and creased; sheets have been pasted together.
Reproduction of original in: Queen's College (University of Oxford). Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2990:26) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) C3503
- Charles II, King of England, 1630-1685.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|