[Emblem of Richard Grafton].
- Other Title:
- First line of text: But now, that you may know I haue bene
- [London? : publisher not identified, 15--?]
- Early English books online
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages)) : illustrations
- Emblems -- Specimens -- Early works to 1800.
Type and type-founding -- Specimens -- Early works to 1800.
- Title from first line of text.
Date range suggested by cataloger.
Fragment; consist of page from unidentified work with emblem by Richard Grafton.
Imperfect: heavily stained with loss of text.
Reproduction of original in: British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books; Tract supplement ; E2:3[3e]) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Early English books tract supplement interim guide Harl.5929
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|