Aggrauation of [brace] sinne: and sinning against [brace] knowledge. Mercie. / Delivered in seuerall sermons vpon diuers occasions. By Tho: Goodvvin. B.D..
- Other Title:
- Aggravation of sin: and sinning against knowledge
- London, : Printed by M.F[lesher] for R. Dawlman, and are to be sold at the Brazen Serpent in Pauls Churchyard., 1638..
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 55 pages)
- Christian life -- England -- Early works to 1800.
Sin -- Christianity -- Early works to 1800.
- Printer's name suggested by STC (2nd edition).
"Aggravation of sinne" has special t.p. with imprint: London, Printed by M.F. for Iohn Rothwell, and are to be sold at the Signe of the Sun in Pauls Church-yard. 1638. Register is continuous.
Signatures: A⁴ B-C¹² D⁴.
Imperfect: tightly bound with some loss of text.
Reproduction of original in: Cambridge University Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 2372:29) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition), 12034.5
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|