A true relation of the late cruell and barbarous tortures and execution, done vpon the English at Amboyna in the East Indies, by the Hollanders there residing. : As it hath byn lately deliuered to the Kings most Excellent Maiesty..
- Standardized Title:
- True relation of the unjust, cruell, and barbarous proceedings against the English at Amboyna in the East-Indies, by the Neatherlandish governour and councel there. Part 1
- [Saint-Omer] : Printed [at the English College Press], anno M. DC. XXIIII. .
- Early English books online
1 online resource (71 pages)
- Nederlandsche Oost-Indische Compagnie -- Early works to 1800.
Ambon Island (Indonesia) -- History -- Massacre, 1623 -- Early works to 1800.
- Title vignette, head-pieces, initials.
Sometimes attributed to Sir Dudley Digges, but the first and possibly the third parts were written by Sir John Skinner (STC)
Part 1 only.
Reproduction of original in: Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 2309:6) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 7454
- Digges, Dudley, Sir, 1583-1639.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|