An answer to Mr. Hewitson's petition, state of his case, and print, pretending to the Honorable House of Commons, a title unto Rathlyn and Lisduff, part of Lord Lanesboro's estate.
- [Dublin : publisher not identified, 1695]
- Early English books online
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Estates (Law) -- Ireland -- Early works to 1800.
Ireland -- History -- 1691 -- -Early works to 1800.
- Broadsides -- Ireland -- Dublin -- 17th century.
- Place of Publication:
- Ireland Dublin
- Caption title.
Place and date of publication suggested by ESTC.
Reproduction of original in: Royal Irish Academy.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 3057:11) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition, 1994), A3367B
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|