An elegy on the death of the worthily honoured the Lord Charles Rich.
- [London : publisher not identified, 1664]
- Early English books online
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Rich, Charles, Lord, 1643-1664 -- Death and burial -- Poetry -- Early works to 1800.
Elegiac poetry, English -- Early works to 1800.
- Broadsides -- England -- 17th century.
- Signed at bottom: Written by Jeremiah Rich.
Place and date of publication suggested by Wing (2nd edition).
Reproduction of original in: British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2983:22) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) R1340A
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|