A briefe discourse of certaine points of the religion which is among the common sort of Christians, which may bee termed the countrie diuinitie. : With a manifest confutation of the same, after the order of a dialogue. / Compiled by George Gifforde..
- Other Title:
- Country divinitie
- Imprinted at London at the three Cranes in the vintree, : by Thomas Dawson, for Tobie Cooke, dwelling at the Tigrees [sic] head in Paules Churchyard., 1581..
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 3-86 leaves)
- Puritans -- England -- Early works to 1800..
Pastoral theology -- Church of England -- Early works to 1800.
- Running title: Country diuinitie.
A₁r line 4 of heading ends 'Countrie di-'; A₁r catchword: 'Ath. We'; t.p. border has init. 'T D'; initials.
Errors in paging:
Signatures: A-K⁸, L⁴.
Imperfect: stained, and with print show-through..
Reproduction of original in: Folger Shakepeare Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 2359:15) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 11845
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|