Englands looking-glasse : presented in a sermon, preached before the Honorable House of Commons at their late solemn fast, December 22, 1641 / by Edmund Calamy, B.D. and preacher at Aldermanbury, London.
- Other Title:
- Caption and running title: Sermon preached at a fast before the Honourable House of Commons.
- London : Printed by I. Raworth, for Chr. Meredith, and are to be sold at the Crane in Pauls-Churchyard, 1642.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 39 pages)
- Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1625-1649 -- Sermons -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- History -- Charles I, 1625-1649 -- Sermons -- Early works to 1800.
Fast-day sermons -- England -- Early works to 1800.
Bible. O.T.. Jeremiah XVIII, 7-10. -- Sermons -- Early works to 1800.
- "Published by order of the said House."
Reproduction of original in: University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 3002:1) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition), C236
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|