A declaration of the Lords and Commons assembled in Parliament upon the statute of 5 H. 4. whereby the commission of array is supposed to be warranted : together with divers other statutes, whereby it appears that the said commission is not warranted by any act of Parliament, that it is contrary to the laws and customs of the realme, destructive to the liberty and property of the subject, contrary to the petition of right, and the statute made this present Parliament : as also His Majesties letter to the sherif of Leicestershire to execute the said commission according to His Majesties proclamation : July 1 1642 : ordered by the Lords and Commons in Parliament, that this declaration be forthwith printed and published : H. Elsynge Cler. Parl. D. Com.
- London : Printed for Edw. Husbands and John Frank, 1642.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 22, 25-32 pages)
- Commissions of array -- England -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1642-1649 -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- Great Britain England London.
- Chiefly in English, with some Law French.
- 2 issues identified, Wing does not distinguish between these issues. The other issue has pagination , 14, 25-32, 23-30 pages with a binding variant , 14, 23-30, 25-32 pages.
Variant catchwords on pages14; some copies have "Touching" others "T".
Text on pages 14 printed in black letter.
Title within decorative border, initials, headpiece.
Reproduction of original in: British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 3049:24) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition, 1994), E1475
Lincoln's Inn. Catalogue of Pamphlets...1506-1700., 470
- Husband, Edward, bookseller.
Frank, John, active 1641-1642, bookseller.
England and Wales. Sovereign (1625-1649 : Charles I)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|