Certaine proposistions of both houses of Parliament concerning the raising of horse, horse-men, and armes, for the defence of the King, and both houses of Parliament : with a declaration of the Lords and Commons in Parliament : concerning His Maiesties severall messages about the militia : ordered by the Lords and Commons assembled in Parliament, that these propositions and declaration shall be forthwith printed and published : Jo. Browne Cleric. Parliamentorum. Aug. 6, 1642. H. Elsing. Cler. Parl D. Com.
- London : Printed for William Gaye, dwelling in Hosier-Lane, 1642.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 6 pages)
- Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649 -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1642-1649 -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- Great Britain England London.
- Title within decorative border, headpieces, initials.
Reproduction of original in: Worcester College (University of Oxford). Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 3049:23) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition, 1994), E1276C
- Gaye, William, bookseller.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|