Anno Regni Jacobi II. Regis Angliae, Scotiae, Franciae & Hiberniae, primo : at the Parliament begun at Westminster the nineteenth day of May, anno Dom. 1685 : in the first year of the reign of our most Gracious Sovereign Lord James, by the grace of God, of England, Scotland, France and Ireland King, defender of the faith, &c.
- Other Title:
- Anno Regni primo Jacobi II. Regis : an act erecting a new parish to be called the parish of St. James within the liberty of Westminster
- London : Reprinted by Charles Bill and the Executrix of Thomas Newcomb, deceas'd, printers to the King and Queens Most Excellent Majesties, 1691.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (31,  pages)
- Parishes -- England -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- History -- James II, 1685-1688 -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- History -- William and Mary, 1689-1702 -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1660-1688 -- Early works to 1800.
Westminster (London, England) -- History -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- Great Britain England London.
- Printed chiefly in black letter.
Title within double line border, woodcut royal arms on t.p.,headpiece, woodcut initial, printed marginalia.
Also issued as part of a through-paged set, containing the twenty-two Acts of Parliament from the first session of the 1st year of James II's reign, with a table for the entire set added.
Reproduction of original in: British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 3049:16) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition, 1994), E1033C
- James II, King of England, 1633-1701.
Bill, Charles, printer.
Executrix of Thomas Newcomb, printer.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|