Anno Regni Jacobi II. Regis. Angliae, Scotiae, Franciae & Hiberniae, primo : at the Parliament begun at Westminster the nineteenth day of May, anno Dom. 1685 : in the first year of the reign of our most Gracious Sovereign Lord James, by the grace of God, of England, Scotland, France and Ireland King, defender of the faith, &c.
- Other Title:
- Table of the statutes printed and not printed
- London : Printed by Charles Bill and the executrix of Thomas Newcomb, deceas'd, printers to the King and Queens Most Excellent Majesties, 1691.
- Early English books online
1 online resource ( pages)
- James II, King of England, 1633-1701.
Great Britain -- Kings and rulers -- Law and legislation -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1689-1702 -- Early works to 1800.
- Printing privileges (Printing) -- Enlgand -- 17th century.
- Place of Publication:
- Great Britain England London.
- At the foot of t.p.: "Cum privilegio."
Issued separately and also as part of the sessional volume of public general acts comprising 1 Jac.II.stat.1. Cf. ESTC.
Title in double line border, royal coat of arms on t.p., initials.
Reproduction of original in: British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 3049:13) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition, 1994), E926cA
- Bill, Charles, printer.
Executrix of Thomas Newcomb, printer.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|