At the Council-Chamber in White-Hall, Monday the 22th of October 1688 : this day an extraordinary Council met, where were likewise present, by His Majesties desire and appointment, Her Majesty the Queen dowager, and such of the peers of this kingdom both spiritual and temporal as were in town : and also the Lord Mayor and Aldermen of the city of London, the judges, and several of their Majesties council learn'd, hereafter named.
- Other Title:
- At the Council Chamber in White Hall, Monday the 22th of October 1688
- Dublin : Re-printed by Andrew Crook and Samuel Helsham, Assigns of Benj. Tooke, printer to the King's Most Excellent Majesty, 1688.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (14 pages)
- Childbirth -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1603-1714 -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- History -- James II, 1685-1688 -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- Ireland Dublin.
- Caption title.
Imprint from colophon.
Royal coat of arms at head, initials.
Reproduction of original in: Marsh's Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 3049:11) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition, 1994), E821D
- James II, King of England, 1633-1701.
Crook, Andrew, -1732, printer.
Helsham, Samuel, -1689, printer.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|