Antimoixeia: or, the honest and joynt-design of the Tower-hamblets for the general suppression of bawdy-houses : as incouraged thereto by the publick magistrates
- Other Title:
- Honest and joynt-design of the Tower-hamblets for the general suppression of bawdy-houses
- [London : publisher not identified, 1691]
- Early English books online
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Brothels -- England -- London -- Early works to 1800.
Brigands and robbers -- Early works to 1800.
Prostitution -- Early works to 1800.
- Broadsides -- England -- 17th century.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- "Printed according to order."
Place and date of publication suggested by Wing (2nd edition).
Reproduction of original in: Guildhall Library (London, England).
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 3087:20) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd edition 1994), A3502
English short title catalogue, R170353
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|