Votes of the House of Commons, at Oxford..
- Standardized Title:
- Votes of the House of Commons. 1681 (London ed.)
- [London ed.]
- London [England] : Printed for Gabriel Kunholt book-binder to his Highness Prince Rupert; and are to be sold at his shop at the King's-Head over against the Meuse. Published by Langley Curtis in Goat Court upon Ludgate-Hill., 
- Early English books online
1 online resource (5 volume)
Daily (when Parliament is sitting)
Numb. 1. [21/23 Mar. 1680/1]-numb. 5. [28 Mar. 1681]
- England and Wales. Parliament. House of Commons -- Periodicals -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1660-1688 -- Periodicals -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- History -- Charles II, 1660-1685 -- Periodicals -- Early works to 1800.
- Periodicals -- England -- 17th century.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
Great Britain England London.
- Title from caption.
Imprint from colophon; some imprints are dated.
Dates of coverage from text; most dates given according to Lady Day dating.
Signed and dated at end by the Speaker of the House, "Wi Williams", who authorizes the publication and assigns the printing and selling rights.
Each issue includes from one to three days' votes.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
Issues lack chronological designation; dates supplied by text.
Intended as a daily, frequency of publication is determined by political activity in the House.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C27:4[13-17]) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- NCBEL II:1317.
Nelson and Seccombe 648.
Wing (2nd edition) E2765.
Early English books tract supplement interim guide 816.m.2.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|