To his Highness Oliver Lord Protector of the Common-wealth of England, Scotland, and Ireland, with the territories thereunto belonging. : The humble petition of the free-holders and other well-affected people of this Common-wealth, whose names are hereunto subscribed..
- Other Title:
- Humble petition of the free-holders and other well-affected people of this Common-wealth, whose names are hereunto subscribed
- [London : publisher not identified, 1655]
- Early English books online
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Debt, Imprisonment for -- England -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- History -- Commonwealth and Protectorate, 1649-1660 -- Early works to 1800.
- Broadsides -- England -- 17th century.
- Place and date of publication suggested by Wing.
Annotation on Thomason copy: "[illegible]"; "July 30 1655".
In some copies, the hyphens in "free-holders", "well-affected", and "Common-wealth" [second occurrence] failed to printing.
Filmed copy at UMI Tract Supplement reel C26 hyphens failed to printing.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C26:3) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) T1365
Early English books tract supplement interim guide 190.g.12
- England and Wales. Lord Protector (1653-1658 : O. Cromwell)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|