An order of the Commons in Parliament assembled establishing and confirming fees and allowances to the officers of His Majesties customes and subsidies ... : Whereunto is an added an abbreviation of the said fees, reducing the particulars into totals or intire summs.
- London : Printed for G. Richards, at the sign of the Peacock in Corn-hill, 1663.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (24 pages)
- Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1660-1688.
Taxation -- Law and legislation -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
Excise tax -- England -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- Reproduction of original in: Guildhall Library (London, England).
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 3901:26) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd edition 1994), E2647B
English short title catalogue, R176628
- Richards, Godfrey, bookseller.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|