Observations on several books : I.A letter to Mr. Lock, never answer'd, by Edmund Elys ... II. A refutation of some of the false conceits in Mr. Lock's Essays concerning humane understanding. III. A brief answer to the argumentation of Gerardus de Vries against the innate idea of God. IV. An answer to six arguments produced by Du-Pin to prove that passage in Josephus's (in which there is such honourable mention of Jesus Christ) to be spurious; together with some reflections on a passage in Cornelius Tacitus; and another in one of Pliny's epistles concerning the Christian religion. : In a letter to Mr. C.G.
- London : Printed for, and sold by Will. Marshal at the Bible in Newgate-street, 1700.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 9-30 [id est 32], 3-14, 4,  pages)
- Locke, John, 1632-1704.
Vries, Gerard de, 1648-1705.
Du Pin, Louis Ellies, 1657-1719.
Pliny, the Elder
Jesus Christ -- Messiahship -- Early works to 1800.
God -- Proof -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- Error in paging: pages 29-32 incorrectly numbered 27-30.
Reproduction of original in: Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 3091:6) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd edition 1994), E682A
English short title catalogue, R174966
- Marshall, William, active 1676-1725, bookseller.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|