A declaration of the grounds and reasons, why we the poor inhabitants of the parish of Iver in Buckinghamshire, have begun to digge and mannure the common and wast land belonging to the aforesaid inhabitants, and there are many more that gives consent.
- London : Printed for T. Brewster and G. Moule, at the Three Bibles in Pauls Church-yard ..., the 1 of May, 1650.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Buckinghamshire (England) -- History.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1642-1660.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- Reproduction of original in: Guildhall Library (London, England).
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 3090:6) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd edition 1994), D684A
English short title catalogue, R174628
- Brewster, Thomas, bookseller.
Moule, Gregory, bookseller.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|