A declaration of the counties of Kent and Essex : in pursuance of their petitions concerning the Kings Majesty : the further proceedings of the petitioners of the county of Surrey, and newes from Kingston : with a letter from Burry, concerning seven hundred of the townes-men taking up armes to defend themselves, and their declaration thereupon.
- London : Printed for R. VVilliamson, MDCXLVII [1647, id est 1648]
- Early English books online
1 online resource ( pages)
- Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1642-1649.
Great Britain -- Social conditions -- Early works to 1800.
Kent (England) -- Militia -- Early works to 1800.
Essex (England) -- Militia -- Early works to 1800.
Royalists -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649.
Essex (England) -- History -- 17th century.
Kent (England) -- History -- 17th century.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- Dates given according to Lady Day dating.
Reproduction of original in: Guildhall Library (London, England).
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 3090:5) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd edition 1994), D657A
English short title catalogue, R175921
- Williamson, Robert, active 1642-1649, bookseller.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|