The case of the old secured, secluded, and now excluded members, briefly and truly stated : for their own vindication, and their electors and the Kingdomes satisfaction / By William Prynne of Lincolns Inne Esq. on of those members.
- London : Printed, and are to be sold by Edward Thomas, at the Adam and Eve in Little Britain, 1660.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (8 pages)
- Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1642-1649.
Great Britain -- History -- Commonwealth and Protectorate, 1649-1660.
- Place of Publication:
- Great Britain England London.
- Caption title.
Imprint from colophon.
There are two printings, one slightly revised, order not determined: (1) with side-notes throughout; text ends "Nation, and those for whom they serve."; (2) last page side-notes lacking; text ends "Fellow-Members."
Reproduction of original in: Middle Temple (London, England) Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 3080:8) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd edition 1994), P3921
English short title catalogue, R203224
- Thomas, Edward, active 1657-1687, bookseller.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|