Anno quinto et sexto Eduardi Sexti : actes made in the session of this present Parliament, holden vpo[n] prorogacion at Westminster, the xxiii. date of Ianuarie, in the fiueth yere of the reigne of our Moste Drad Souereigne Lorde, Edward the VI. by the Grace of God, Kyng of Englande, Fraunce, and Irelande, Defendour of the Faith, and of the Churche of Englande and Irelande, in Earth the Supreme Hede : and there continued and kept til the xv. daie of Aprill, in the VI. yere of the reigne of our saied souereigne lorde, as foloweth.
- Other Title:
- Anno qvinto et sexto Edvardi Sexti
- [London] : Richardus Graftonus, typographus regius excudebat, mense Iunii, anno MDLII. 
- Early English books online
1 online resource (xxxii [id est xxxiii] leaves)
- Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1547-1553.
Law -- England -- Early works to 1800.
- Legal works.
- Place of Publication:
- Great Britain England London.
- Imprint from colophon.
Place of publication conjectured by cataloger.
"Cum priuilegio ad imprimendum solum."
With numerous internal misfoliations.
Reproduction of original in: British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English Books, 1475-1640 ; 2456:46) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, and Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd edition), 9435.5
English short title catalogue, S92190
- Edward VI, King of England, 1537-1553.
Grafton, Richard, -1572?, printer.
England and Wales. Parliament.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|