By the King. A proclamation for the well ordering the making of white starch within the realm, : and for restraint of the importation thereof from forreign parts.
- Other Title:
- Proclamation for the well ordering the making of white starch within the realm
- Imprinted at London : by Robert Barker, printer to the Kings most excellent Majestie: and by the assignes of John Bill, 1638 [id est 1639].
- Early English books online
- Government document
1 online resource (3,  leaves)
- Starch industry -- England -- Early works to 1800.
Import quotas -- England -- Early works to 1800.
Foreign trade regulations -- England -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- History -- Charles I, 1625-1649 -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1625-1649 -- Early works to 1800.
- Caption title.
Imprint from colophon.
Published date is according to Lady Day dating.
Dated at end of text: Given at our court at VVhitehall the ninth day of February, in the fourteenth yeer of Our reign.
Steele notation: Arms 24 and to 2) late 3) Seale 4) alwayes at.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C4:1; C10:2) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 9133.
Early English books tract supplement interim guide 816.m.13.
Early English books tract supplement interim guide 1851.b.3.
- Charles I, King of England, 1600-1649.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|