To the Lords and Commons assembled at Westminster at this their session begun on November 12. 1694. Richard Stafford, a scribe instructed in the law of God, doth continue his testimony, with the addition of more words.
- [London : publisher not identified, 1694]
- Early English books online
1 online resource (4 pages)
- Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1603-1714.
Stafford, Richard, 1663-1703.
- Place of Publication:
- Great Britain England London.
- Caption title.
Place and date of publication suggested by Wing (2nd edition, 1994).
Reproduction of original in: St. John's College (University of Cambridge).
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 3082:6) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd edition 1994), S5145A
English short title catalogue, R184565
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|