To the right honourable the lords spiritual and temporal in Parliament assembled : reasons humbly offered for passing of the engrossed bill, for suppressing of hawkers and pedlars.
- [London, England : publisher not identified], printed March 20. 96 [id est 1697]
- Early English books online
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Peddling -- Law and legislation -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
Street vendors -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1689-1702 -- Sources.
- Broadsides -- England -- 17th century.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- Date of publication from foot of text; signed at foot: Charles Palmer.
Place of publication suggested by Wing (2nd edition 1994).
Reproduction of original in: Guildhall Library (London, England).
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 3094:6) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd edition 1994), P222B
English short title catalogue, R181410
- England and Wales. Parliament. House of Lords.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|