The doctrine and practice of renovation : wherein is discovered what the new nature, and new creature is; its parts, causes, the manner and means, also how it may be attained : necessary for every Christian to know and practice / by Thomas Wolfall ...
- Gateside [id est Gateshead?] : Printed by S[tephen]. B[ulkley]., 1653.
- Early English books online
1 online resource ( 246,  pages)
- Christian life -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England Gateshead.
- Printer suggested by ESTC.
Errata on pages  at end.
Reproduction of original in: Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 3097:22) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd edition 1994), W3250A
English short title catalogue, R186794
- Bulkley, Stephen, -1680, printer.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|