A compleat course of chymistry : containing near three hundred operations; several of which have not been publish'd before : also, the structure of several furnaces, with near three hundred characters, which are dispers'd in chymical authors; and such instruments and vessels as are necessary in a compleat elaboratory. All cut in copper / by George Wilson, chymist.
- London : Printed, and sold at the author's house, in Well-Yard, near St. Bartholomew's Hospital; and by Walter Kettilby, at the Bishop's Head in St. Paul's Church Yard, 1698.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 358 pages,  leaves of plates) : illustrations
- Chemistry -- Early works to 1800.
Pharmacy -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- Error in pagination: pages 106-111 mis-numbered 206-211.
Reproduction of original in: Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 3097:20) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd edition 1994), W2891B
English short title catalogue, R186632
- Kettilby, Walter, -1717, bookseller.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|