To the Honourable House of Commons assembled in Parliament : the humble petition of the weavers, cloathworkers, and worsted-combers, of the old and new drapery of this kingdom.
- Other Title:
- Humble petition of the weavers, cloathworkers, and worsted-combers, of the old and new drapery of this kingdom
- [England : publisher not identified, 1648?]
- Early English books online
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Drapery industry -- Law and legislation -- England -- Early works to 1800.
Weaving -- England -- Early works to 1800.
Wool industry -- Law and legislation -- England -- Early works to 1800.
Woolen goods industry -- England -- Early works to 1800.
Weavers -- England -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1642-1649.
- Broadsides -- England -- 17th century.
- Place of Publication:
- Date of publication suggested by Wing (2nd edition, 1994).
Reproduction of original in: Worcester College (University of Oxford) Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 3096:31) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd edition 1994), T1415E
English short title catalogue, R185180
- England and Wales. Parliament. House of Commons.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|