To the Honourable House of Commons now assembled in Parliament : the humble petition of many thousands of clothiers, weavers, baymakers, seargmakers, saymakers, clothworkers, and worsted-combers, within this realme of England, whose names are here under written, as well for and on the behalf of themselves, as of all other persons that trade and deale in wooll; and the using and imploying thereof in the making of cloth stuff, and other manufactories, of wooll within the said Kingdom and Dominion of Wales, subscribed unto also by divers of London concern'd ...
- [London : publisher not identified, 1648?]
- Early English books online
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Wool industry -- England -- Early works to 1800.
Woolen goods -- Early works to 1800.
Woolen goods industry -- England -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1642-1660.
- Broadsides -- England -- 17th century.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- Place and date of publication suggested by Wing (2nd edition, 1994).
Imperfect: lacks bottom portion of sheet.
Reproduction of original in: Worcester College (University of Oxford) Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 3096:29) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd edition 1994), T1412A
English short title catalogue, R185175
- England and Wales. Parliament. House of Commons.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|