To His Highness the Lord Protector of England, Scotland and Ireland, and the Right Honourable the Councell of State and Committee of Trades at Westminster and Grocers-Hall : the humble petition of the poorer sort of shoo makers.
- Other Title:
- Humble petition of the poorer sort of shoo makers
- [London? : publisher not identified, 1655?]
- Early English books online
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Shoemakers -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1649-1660.
- Broadsides -- England -- 17th century.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- Signed at foot: "John Syms, and John Tinker, in the name of all the rest."
Place and date of publication suggested by Wing (2nd edition, 1994).
Reproduction of original in: Guildhall Library (London, England).
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 3096:25) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd edition 1994), T1369B
English short title catalogue, R185117
- Syms, John.
England and Wales. Council of State.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|