Some of the many mischiefs and inconveniences to the clothiers and others, dealing at Blackwell-Hall, ariseing from the Blackwell-Hall Act now endeavor'd to be inforced by a new bill.
- [London? : publisher not identified, 1698]
- Early English books online
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Commission merchants -- England -- Early works to 1800.
Clothing trade -- England -- Early works to 1800.
Blackwell Hall (London, England)
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1689-1702.
- Broadsides -- England -- 17th century.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- Place and date of publication suggested by Wing (2nd edition, 1994).
Reproduction of original in: Guildhall Library (London, England).
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 3095:30) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd edition 1994), S4544C
English short title catalogue, R187160
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|