Reasons humbly proposed to the high court of Parliament for the reviving the act for transportation of leather lately expired.
- [London : publisher not identified, 1675]
- Early English books online
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Leather industry and trade -- Law and legislation -- England -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1660-1688.
- Broadsides -- England -- 17th century.
- Place and date of publication suggested by Wing (2nd edition, 1994).
Reproduction of original in: Guildhall Library (London, England).
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 3095:17) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd edition 1994), R567B
English short title catalogue, R182506
- England and Wales. Parliament.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|