Reasons humbly offered to the consideration of the high court of Parliament, for their not laying any further imposition upon coals imported to London from Newcastle and other parts of England.
- London : Printed by Henry Clark, in Thomas-Street, MDCLXXXIX. 
- Early English books online
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Coal trade -- Law and legislation -- England -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1689-1702.
Newcastle upon Tyne (England) -- History.
London (England) -- History -- 17th century.
- Broadsides -- England -- 17th century.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- Place and date of publication suggested by Wing (2nd edition, 1994).
Reproduction of original in: Guildhall Library (London, England).
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 3095:15) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd edition 1994), R551B
English short title catalogue, R182473
- Clark, Henry, active 1687-1691, printer.
England and Wales. Parliament.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|