Reasons humbly offered by several of the principal inhabitants of the parish of St. Martins Orgars London, against the passing an ingrossed bill (from the Lords) for erecting a church for the French in the church-yard of that parish.
- Other Title:
- Docket title: Reasons against a bill for erecting a church for the French in the church-yard of St. Martins Orars [sic] near Cannon-street
- [London : publisher not identified, 1700?]
- Early English books online
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Huguenots -- England -- London -- Early works to 1800.
Church property -- England -- London -- Early works to 1800.
Church buildings -- England -- London -- Early works to 1800.
London (England) -- Church history.
- Broadsides -- England -- 17th century.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- Place and date of publication suggested by Wing (2nd edition, 1994).
Reproduction of original in: Guildhall Library (London, England).
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 3095:11) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd edition 1994), R530A
English short title catalogue, R182445
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|